Today’s program has to do with utilizing drones in the oil and gas market.
Our caller for today, Jason from Texas wants to utilize his experience in the oil and gas market. He is questioning the very best method to market his drone services to market stakeholders. In today’s program, we go over policies, security issues, and marketing strategies. Thanks for the fantastic concern, Jason. Fly Safe!
Drone Laws for the Oil and Gas Market– epa.gov
Just recently crashed your drone? Not able to discover skilled professionals who can fix your drone rapidly and at a sensible rate? Do not worry. The cool folks at Fortress UAV can assist you get your drone back up in the air in as low as 7 days! Usage Promotion Code “DroneU” to get 25% off. Drone U Members get an additional 5% off on overall repair work expenses. Inspect them out now!
Get Your Greatest and Many Typical Drone Certificate Questions Addressed by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make certain to obtain the brand new Drone U landing pad!
Get your concerns responded to: https://thedroneu.com/
If you take pleasure in the program, the # 1 thing you can do to assist us out is to sign up for it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us genuine fast? While you exist, leave us a 5-star evaluation, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832
End Up Being a Drone U Member Access to over 30 courses, fantastic resources, and our extraordinary neighborhood.
Follow United States
- [01:08] Discover the abilities needed to develop a successful drone service– Register for a Drone U Subscription today!
- [02:02] Today’s concern has to do with utilizing drones in the oil and gas market
- [04:13] What are the assessment standards for utilizing drones in the oil and gas market?
- [05:28] Which is the very best sales strategy for Jason?
- [07:27] Talking security– why oil and gas examinations can be a challenging proposal
- [07:43] Highlighting expense savings to market your drone services
- [10:30] What you require to understand prior to carrying out electrical examinations with drones